Fixes cli start --api argument to use main --api parameter if missing.
Created by: EnigmaCurry
Please check all that apply to this PR using "x":
- [ x ] I have checked that this PR is not a duplicate of an existing PR (open, closed or merged)
- [ x ] I have checked that this PR does not introduce a breaking change
- This PR introduces breaking changes and I have provided a detailed explanation below
What kind of change does this PR introduce?
Fixes #2073 (closed)
When starting the lbrynet daemon, the
api parameter can be provided before or after the
Why is this change necessary?
- Breaking changes (bugfix or feature that introduces breaking changes)
- Code style update (formatting)
- Refactoring (no functional changes)
- Documentation changes
- Other - Please describe:
Issue Number: #2073 (closed)
What is the current behavior?
lbrynet --api 127.0.0.1:5279 start does not set the binding ip for the daemon.
What is the new behavior?
Both of these commands set the binding ip correctly:
lbrynet --api 127.0.0.1:5279 start
lbrynet start --api 127.0.0.1:5279
I understand the first
--api paramter (before the start subcommand) is usually used for the client, not for the daemon. But when starting the daemon with the
start command, it is clear that user meant to provide the daemon binding ip with the
--api parameter and not the client (which cannot be invoked with start.)